DISINFECTING AND SANITIZING – COVID 19
How can we protect ourselves and our loved ones from this insidious virus. Well, personally we need to:
- Practice Social Distancing
- Limit gatherings to no more than 10 individuals
- Wash our hands for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Not touch our face
- Try to stay away from individuals who are exhibiting some signs of the virus.
A COUPLE OF FACTS!
1) You cannot contract the illness from your pet!
2) DO NOT DRINK BLEACH! This will not protect you from the virus!!
Even though we take every precaution and utilize the best available EPA Registered and CDC approved products, we cannot guarantee that 100% of ALL Virus’ and Bacteria will be destroyed and/or keep the area of becoming reinfected after treatment. We follow the approved CDC protocols and take the time to make sure your work and home environments are properly disinfected and sanitized. How can this be done effectively at a time when so much information is being distributed? How can we disseminate fact from fiction for ways to protect ourselves?
CALL GET RESTORATION for the facts and let our Disinfecting and Sanitizing Cleaners protect you!!! This is how we do it:
- Our trained Technicians arrive in BioHazard suits and respirators
- We utilize foggers/misters to apply the heavy duty, broad-spectrum disinfectant solution
- The solution is EPA Registered and approved by the CDC. It is guaranteed to get rid of 99.9% of all bacteria/viruses, including COVID-19
- For heavy duty disinfecting and sanitizing, we let the solution stay on the surface of items for a minimum of three (3) minutes
- After the 3 minutes, we wipe down the area and your treatment is completed.
- We do recommend a second treatment 1-2 days prior to re-opening
CALL GET RESTORATION AND TALK WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERTS NOW!
On-Line Info required for Disinfectant & Sanitize Free estimate:
We will email back the estimate in up to 24hr.